4th March 2016, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a study scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 85% marks and belong to General category in Haryana?

Is it possible for me to get a study scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 85% marks and belong to General category in Haryana? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow to get the scholarship? Awaiting for the response.

11th December 2017, 11:26 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a study scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 85% marks and belong to General category in Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to get a study scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 85% marks and belong to General category in Haryana? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow to get the scholarship? Awaiting for the response.

Yes, it is possible to get a study scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 85% marks and belongs to general category in Haryana. Students can apply for scholarships like Haryana State Merit Scholarship available in the Haryana State Government through the website link given Click Here. Students can also apply for other scholarships like

Colgate Dental Cream Scholarship Offer - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

STaRT - Official Website

National Genius Search Examination - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?