11th July 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme?

I am interested to apply in PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme of Punjab National Bank. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scheme so that I can apply. Thank you!

14th July 2018, 09:09 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme?

Eligibility criteria required to apply in PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme are as follows:-

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Candidates who wish to pursue Diploma or degree specified skill development courses in Delhi and have done their 10th and 12th from Delhi are eligible under this scheme.

Candidate should have secured admission to a higher education course or specified skill development courses (Diploma or degree including Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degree) in recognized institutions in Delhi through entrance test/merit based selection process after completion of secondary examination/ senior secondary examination/ required qualifying examination.
15th July 2018, 02:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme is mentioned below :-

--> You should have secured admission to higher education course in a Government recognised institute in Delhi through entrance examination or merit based selection process after completion of the required qualifying examination.
16th July 2018, 08:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme, you should have secured admission to Diploma/ Degree course in a recognised college/ university in Delhi through entrance examination or merit based selection process after completion of 10th or 12th standard. The maximum amount of loan offered under PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme is Rs. 10 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?