11th July 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much maximum amount I can get if I apply for PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme? I want to do my Graduation through this scheme because I feel that PNB is introduced the best scheme for students.

15th July 2018, 02:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme?

The maximum amount of education loan offered under PNB Honhaar Scheme is Rs. 10 lakhs subject to need based finance to meet expenses. You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised institute in Delhi through entrance examination/ merit based selection process to be eligible to apply for an education loan under PNB Honhaar scheme.
15th July 2018, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme?

The maximum amount offered under PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme is Rs. 10 lakhs.

The moratorium period under this scheme is course period plus one year and the maximum repayment tenure is 15 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?