24th July 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship 2018?

Respected Sir/Madam, I need your help. Actually I want to apply for Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

5th September 2018, 10:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship 2018?

There are 3 options to apply procedure for Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship as given below.

Visit the official link of Amity University I.e. http://www.amity.edu/apply-now.aspx?1=1

Method 1: Fill in the application form with necessary details.
Upload all the required documents.
Pay the application fee through debit or credit card.
Submit the application form.

Method 2: Download the application form
Fill up application form with all the required details.
Attach a passport size photograph and the required documents.
Submit the form with an application fee i.e. DD of Rs. 1,100/. in favour of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi or make an online payment of the same through debit or credit card.

Method 3: Purchase the application form pack from Amity Information Centers/Campuses in Noida, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon (Manesar), Gwalior, Kolkata, Mumbai, Raipur & Ranchi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?