22nd February 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the process followed for applying for merit scholarship after 12th standard?

I had completed my 12th standard in CEC....May I know the process of applying for merit scholarship? Can you please let me know the steps which I have to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can give me the complete details soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
26th February 2017, 10:30 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for applying for merit scholarship after 12th standard?

The procedure to apply for merit scholarships after passing your 12th standard with good presentage:

First of all if your percentage is above 80 then you are eligible and you can apply for the scholarship. You will get the form in the University or Institute where you are pursuing your degree level. You have to fill the application form and then you have to submit it through online or offline mode. This is the basic eligibility criteria and you can consult at the official website of the scholarship for which you want to apply.

There are various scholarships for you which you can apply:

INSPIRE

Kalpana Chawla

IOCL

Colgate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?