15th July 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for The GSB Scholarship 2018?

Respected Sir/Madam, I need your help. Actually I want to apply for The GSB Scholarship of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

16th July 2018, 03:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for The GSB Scholarship 2018?

GSB Scholarship provides financial assistance to the needful and deserving students of class 5 to graduate level. In order to apply for this scholarship, students must be from the Gaud Saraswat Brahman community.

Procedure to apply for The "GSB Scholarship" 2018 is given below.

Step 1: To get the application form, the applicant must send a request to the League's office or collect it in person from:
The GSB Scholarship League
Dwaraknath Bhavan
Katrak Road, Wadala
Mumbai - 400031

Step 2: Then, fill in the form, attach the supporting documents and send it by post or deliver it by hand to the League's office by the due date.
18th July 2018, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I need your help. Actually I want to apply for The GSB Scholarship of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

Eligible students have to collect the application from the League’s Office. The filled in application form along with supporting documents must reach the Leagues Office by post / by hand delivery. Students are selected for the scholarships based on the need and financial status. Students must be belongs to the Gaud Saraswat Brahman community to avail the GSB scholarship. Those students who are studying in Class 5th to graduation are eligible to apply for the GSB Scholarship. Students can find the details in the scholarship website link given Click Here
18th July 2018, 04:10 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for The GSB schoalarship 2018 are as follows:-

You have to receive the application form and to receive the application form of GSB scholarship, the applicant must send a request to the League’s office or collect it in person from:

The GSB Scholarship League
Dwaraknath Bhavan
Katrak Road, Wadala
Mumbai – 400031

Then, fill in the form and attach the required documents and send it by post or deliver it by hand to the League’s Office.
25th July 2018, 10:33 PM
Narendra2121

Students can go through these steps in order to apply for G.S.B Scholarship 2018:
To apply for scholarship, student’s have to request the application form from league’s office or collect it by visiting the league’s office in person.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?