24th July 2018, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 87% in 12th standard?

Hello, my son has scored 87% in his 12th standard. I want to apply for Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship for him. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount I will get under Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship being a 12th CBSE candidate?
  2. Procedure to apply for Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship 2018?
  3. Important dates of Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship 2018
  4. Can I apply for Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship being a BSc General student?
  5. What is the process followed for applying for merit scholarship after 12th standard?
  6. Eligibility to apply in OIL Awards & OIL Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 83% in 12th Humanities? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to apply in Bloom Buddies Merit Cum Means Scholarship for a candidate with 57% in 5th standard?
  8. How can I apply for Merit Scholarship with 86.7% in 12th CBSE?
  9. Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Post SSC Scholarship(NTDNT) for a candidate with 79% in 12th standard?
  11. Eligibility to apply in The College of Law and Business Scholarship for a candidate with 79% in 12th standard?
  12. Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship?
  13. Documents required to apply in Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship for 12th girl candidate?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Magma Fincorp M-Scholarship for a candidate with 83% in 12th Humanities?
  15. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate with 82.8% in 12th?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship for 11th student?
  17. What is the process followed to apply for Merit scholarship after completion of 12th with 93.9 percentage marks?
  18. Eligibility to apply in KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
5th September 2018, 11:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 87% in 12th standard?

Eligibility to apply in Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship os given below.

Candidate must have passed class 12th*examination (to take admission in an undergraduate program).

Candidate must have obtained a minimum score of 6.5/10 or the equivalent of grade B and above in class 12th examination.

Candidate must also have a score card of IELTS with minimum score of 6.0 or equivalent for proof of his/her English Proficiency.
As you have passed 12th standard with 87% of marks, hence you are definitely eligible to apply for that scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?