11th January 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges Russia and admission procedurefor MDS? How to get education loan from SBI, Chauhatta, Patna?

Hello sir, I have completed BDS course from Patna Dental College, India and want to study MDS from Russia. Please provide me list of colleges and admission procedure? How to get education loan from SBI, Chauhatta, Patna?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get an education loan from SBI Bank?
  2. List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges? -- [New]
  3. Fees details of MDS course in Russia?
  4. What should I do to get an education loan instead of home loan if applied one month ago?
  5. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  7. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  8. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  9. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  10. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  12. Can i apply for education loan for studying MBBS in Russia?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  14. Possibility to get an Education Loan to study MDS in US?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  16. List of colleges offering MS program in Russia? Expenses to study MS in Russia?
  17. What kind of securities are required to apply for SBI education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
18th February 2017, 03:06 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: List of colleges Russia and admission procedurefor MDS? How to get education loan from SBI, Chauhatta, Patna?

List of Medical Colleges in Russia that provide dentistry are::
~Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry
~ Russian Education Centre-Medical University
~Amur State Medical Academy
~Chechen State University
~Izhevsk State Medical Academy
~Kirov State Medical Institute
~Tver State Medical Academy
~Yaroslavl State Medical Academy, Medical Faculty.

Eligibility needed is to have a bachelor's degree (BDS) from a recognized university by DCI or WHO. Documents which you need to carry are...
Attested copies of 10th mark sheet, 10th passing certificate, 12th mark sheet,12th passing certificate, College Leaving certificate, mark sheets for all academic years in medicine / engineering, transcripts, Internship completion certificate, provisional / degree certificate, registration certificate.Copy of the passport (If the same is ready)
20 recent colored photographs. – size 3.5 x 3.5 cm.

SBI will give you a max loan of 30Lacs for studying abroad. The supporting documents needed for obtaining loan are:
A completed and signed application form
Two passport size photographs applicant
Photo id of the applicant.(you can submit anyone)
Residence proof.
Admission documents
Academic documents
Income proof (Income proof of the guarantor if the applicant is not employed.)
Declaration/ affidavit confirming that you have not obtained any other loan from other banks.
All the above documents must be self attested.
5th September 2018, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges Russia and admission procedurefor MDS? How to get education loan from SBI, Chauhatta, Patna?

IS a MDS degree from Russia valid in India? do you have to write any exams like FMGE after completion of course from Russia?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?