17th June 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Security against an Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs in HDFC Bank for studying MS in Russia?

I want to join MS course in Russia. I came to know that it will cost Rs. 16 Lacs there for this course. If I want to apply for this course in Russia with education loan then what HDFC Bank want to take in security for giving loan of Rs. 16 Lacs?

19th June 2019, 08:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Security against an Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs in HDFC Bank for studying MS in Russia?

To get an Education Loan above Rs. 7.5 Lacs in HDFC Bank for studying MS in Russia, you would be required a collateral security. Collateral may in the form of Land properties/ Bank Fixed Deposit / LIC / NSC / KVP policy etc.

for loans up to Rs. 4 lakhs, there is no collateral security required. For Loan between Rs. 4 lakhs to Rs. 7.5 lakh no collateral but a third party guarantee is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?