20th June 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply an Education Loan to study in other state?

Hi,
I have to migrate from my hometown to do B.Tech. I want to move to Delhi and belongs to Darjeeling. What is the procedure to apply an Education Loan in this case? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  2. Procedure to apply for an education loan without having study visa?
  3. Where to apply to get education loan in one month? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for an education loan at State Bank of Mysore to study MBBS course? Is it good choice for it?
  5. Whole procedure to apply for an education loan at ICICI to study MCA course? Rate of interest for it?
  6. Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  9. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  10. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in Abroad?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  12. Is it beneficial to apply for an education loan at BankBazaar? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur?
  14. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  15. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?
  16. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in US for married woman?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  18. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
22nd June 2016, 12:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply an Education Loan to study in other state?

There is no problem in migrating from home town and pursuing higher studies in some other place in India. You can still get education loan to meet the expense of the course. Once you get admission call from any institute in Delhi, you need to approach a bank in Darjeeling for education loan. It is easy to get loan if you apply for it near your permanent residence. Contact the branch manager, have a detailed discussion on the norms of education loan. Get to know what formalities you need to undertake, act as per instructions from the bank to get your education loan sanctioned. You need to approach the bank with the prospectus, admission letter and fee structure from the concerned institute in which you are taking admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?