30th April 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Where to apply to get education loan in one month?

I have recently been accepted call letter of Sydney Medical School to attend admission procedure to study Bachelor of Medical Science. So, I need education loan to study from here. Where to apply for it to get education loan in one month?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  2. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  3. Should I take Personal Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if Education Loan is approved but gettign delayed?
  4. What should I do to get an education loan instead of home loan if applied one month ago?
  5. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  6. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  7. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  8. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan to study M.Tech without mortgaging?
  11. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago?
  12. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  13. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  14. Banks which sponsor Education Loan within a month to study MS in Texas University?
  15. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  16. Is there any problem to apply for an Education Loan for a Personal Loan taker?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  18. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
1st May 2017, 08:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply to get education loan in one month?

To get an education loan in one month, you have to visit the bank branch directly where you wish to take an education loan and submit your loan application form. You have secured admission in any course in any recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan. You should have to submit documents like Identity Proof, Address Proof, Income Proof, Admission Letter, etc.,. to bank for processing your education loan. Once, you submit all the documents, the bank will verify them and if all are found correct, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?