28th December 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an education loan at State Bank of Mysore to study MBBS course? Is it good choice for it?

Hello sir, I want to study MBBS course from abroad so, want to apply for an education loan in State Bank of Mysore. Please tell me what is the procedure to apply for it? Is it good choice for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?
  3. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  6. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  7. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore? How to apply online?
  12. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  13. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it? -- [New]
  14. Does Bank charges different Interest rates to study MBBS in other state?
  15. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  16. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  17. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
31st December 2016, 03:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an education loan at State Bank of Mysore to study MBBS course? Is it good choice for it?

Applying for education loan is quite easy and fast now. First you need to get the admission call from a recognized institute of abroad. Then you have to approach the nearest branch of State Bank of Mysore for the education loan. Approach the branch manager with the admission letter and the prospectus of the concerned college. Get to know your eligibility for the education loan and the detailed terms and conditions. Get to know the formalities which you need to complete to get the education loan sanctioned. Act as per the bank's instructions to get your education loan sanctioned. State Bank of Mysore is indeed a good choice if you are seeking education loan of not a huge amount. This is because the terms and conditions get stricter when loan amount increases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?