18th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur?

Hello Sir,
I am preparing for BITSAT and I want to take an Education Loan. What is the procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  4. How many banks are associated with State Bank of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  6. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  7. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago?
  8. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  9. Am I considered as a member of IIBF(indian institute of banking & finance)? I am working in state bank of bikaner and jaipur, Kota
  10. Is it necessary to apply for an Education Loan from same Bank if pursuing B.Tech through SBI Education Loan?
  11. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago?
  12. Education loan for BAMS course?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  14. How much is the fees for NDA entrance exam?
  15. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  16. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan for candidate who belongs to Below Poverty Line?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  18. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
21st April 2016, 02:53 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur?

You need to go the nearest Branch of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur.
You will have to provide the letter of admission to the College of BITS.
You will need to provide the IT Return of the Last Financial Year of your guarantor.
These are the documents you need to produce and once the Bank is satisfied with the documents you have provided and your repayability your Loan will be sanctioned.
This is the procedure to be followed to get your Loan sanctioned.
21st April 2016, 03:55 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur?

Before applying for an education loan the candidate has to meet the eligibility criteria which is stated by the bank. The education loan procedure is as follows:

1. At first candidate has to fill online application form which is available in the official website. T0 fill the application form click here

2. Take a print out of the filled in application form and submit it to the bank by attaching the necessary documents such as:

* Admission letter
* Qualifying examination mark sheet
* Collateral security documents
* Address and ID proof
* Latest passport sized photographs
* Bank statement

3. Upon submission of application form, the banks will verify the documents and it may take few weeks.

4. After verification of all details, then bank will sanction the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?