14th June 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?

Sir,
I am getting admission in BBA(LLB) course in Christ University. I want to apply for Education Loan for this course. Kindly tell me the procedure for applying an Education Loan? Thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  3. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  4. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  9. Procedure to apply for Education loan to study PGD in Banking Operation at IFBI?
  10. Education loan to study M.Sc(Nutrition) in Pondicherry University?
  11. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in NIT-Jamshedpur?
  12. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?
  14. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  15. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study ICAI course?
  16. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  17. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
16th June 2015, 04:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?

All nationalized banks provide educational loan for valid and recognized courses. The main aim of educational loan is to provide financial assistance from the banking system. To apply for the educational loan one must have secured admission in any of the recognized college and should be secured a seat for a valid and recognized course. At first approach a nearby bank and check the eligibility criteria for applying loan. If you meet the criteria then fill an application form with all the necessary documents attached to it. After verifying the documents the loan amount will be sanctioned. The necessary documents are Address proof, ID proof, Bank statement, college admission letter with fee particulars, all academic certificates.
30th August 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?

Sir i want to loan to study for bba cource in christ university? Can i get loan from bank if my father job in railway department post so reply me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?