23rd September 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MHRD Scholarship if scored 401 marks in 12th RBSE Commerce? Procedure and last date to apply?

Hi,
I have cleared 12th with RBSE Board and scored 401 marks in Commerce stream. I want to apply for MHRD Scholarship. Am I eligible for applying it? What is last date and procedure applying for it?

19th July 2023, 09:54 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MHRD Scholarship if scored 401 marks in 12th RBSE Commerce? Procedure and last date to apply?

According to the eligibility criteria for MHRD Scholarship, you must have scored at least 60% marks in your 12th standard. However, there are some scholarships offered by MHRD that are specifically for students who have scored below 60% marks.
One such scholarship is the MHRD Merit-cum-Means Scholarship. This scholarship is available to students who have scored at least 45% marks in their 12th standard and who come from a low-income family.
The last date to apply for the MHRD Merit-cum-Means Scholarship is usually in the month of March. You can apply for the scholarship online on the MHRD website.
Steps on how to apply for the MHRD Merit-cum-Means Scholarship:
  • Visit the MHRD website.
  • Click on the "Scholarships" tab.
  • Click on the "Merit-cum-Means Scholarship" link.
  • Fill out the application form.
  • Submit the application form.
You will need to provide the following documents with your application:
  • Your 12th standard mark sheet.
  • Your income certificate.
  • A letter from your school principal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?