3rd July 2017, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship for 12th commerce group candidates? Procedure to apply?

Can you tell me if there is any scholarship available for 12th commerce group candidates? I belong very poor family. I need to help for my higher studies as well. Can you please guide me with the procedure which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship if secured 83.2% in 12th Commerce of MP Board? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Post Matric Scholarship of Bihar allotted to SC candidates?
  3. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
  5. Scholarship after 12th commerce group with 82.67% in PSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for Magma Fincorp M-Scholarship with 85.4% in 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
  8. Which type of scholarship CBSE is providing for 12th passed student? Whole procedure to apply for it?
  9. Process to apply for MHRD Scholarship being a 12th Commerce student?
  10. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  11. How to apply in scholarship for a candidate who has scored 393 marks in 12th BSEB Commerce?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for MHRD Scholarship if scored 401 marks in 12th RBSE Commerce? Procedure and last date to apply?
  13. When is the scholarship test going to be conducted? Procedure to apply for the scholarship test?
  14. Can i apply for CBSE scholarship with 91.8% in 12th? Procedure to apply for the scholarship?
  15. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 76% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  16. Availability of scholarship for 12th passed candidates and procedure to apply for those?
  17. When CBSE Scholarship will be released for 12th Commerce ST student?
  18. How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 91% in 12th Commerce?
6th July 2017, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship for 12th commerce group candidates? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you tell me if there is any scholarship available for 12th commerce group candidates? I belong very poor family. I need to help for my higher studies as well. Can you please guide me with the procedure which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Yes, there are various scholarships available for the 12th commerce group students to pursue higher education. Many organizations / institutions are offering scholarships to students on the basis of merit and economical condition (parents’ income). Therefore, you are eligible for a scholarship based on your marks scored in 12th and family income. Students can apply for scholarships online or offline as per the requirements or they can also contact the college/university for a scholarship. Some of the scholarships are given below;

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students - Official Website

TOEFL Scholarship - Official Website

FAEA Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

R D Sethna Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Post Matric Scholarship for Minority Students - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?