29th December 2016, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Operation theater technology with scholarship?

I passed my 12th examination and I have done my diploma in operation theatre technology now I want admission in B.Sc operation theatre technology in your institution under scholarship now please give me the proper information about same?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course has more scope in between Diploma in Operation Theater and Diploma in Anesthesia Technology? List of colleges and admission procedure for it? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to take admission in B.Sc Operation Theater Technology course if passed 12th from open schooling and failed in regular mode? List of colleges for it?
  3. List of colleges for doing Diploma in Operation Theater Technology?
  4. Which all courses are available after BPMT? What can do for admission in Operation Theater post graduation?
  5. Best courses to pursue after completing B.Sc in Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology?
  6. How to join operation theatre diploma after doing PUC Arts
  7. Is there any post graduation course we can do after BPMT?
  8. How can I join BSc Operation Theator Technology?
  9. Procedure to study Ph.D with scholarship in Europe?
  10. Which nursing course is best for me? Can I do MSc Nursing?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship while doing BCA graduation course?
  12. Admission procedure to study MS in Aerospace with full scholarship in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA for B.E. Aeronautical student?
  13. Which higher studies to do after completion of B.Sc operation theatre technology?
  14. Diploma in Paramedical courses available in Kerala?
  15. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get Scholarship being a candidate of B.Sc in Food Technology?
  17. Procedure for getting admission and scholarship in UK for doing MBBS?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?