4th March 2016, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get scholarship while doing BCA graduation course?

Hello....

Im like to know about the procedure for getting scholarship in a good college for new admission in bca 1st year... Course... Plz... Give me full procedure for getting scholarship...? I need to get the scholarship to study further as its not possible without it.

Please help!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for scholarship for BCA final year student?
  2. Procedure to get MHRD Scholarship if secured 64% in BCA 1st year?
  3. What is the procedure to follow to apply for scholarship exam for doing Graduation?
  4. Procedure to get scholarship to study Post Graduation in Oxford University?
  5. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  6. Where can I get scholarship for doing MCA after completion of BCA with 70% marks?
  7. Is there any scholarship available for BCA student who belongs to ST category?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for post graduate course in Psychology?
  9. What is the procedure to apply scholarship for general line graduation course?
  10. What are the chances to get scholarship for education for BCA students?
  11. How to get scholarship for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed in Gwalior(MP)? Scopre of doing B.Ed after BCA at graduation level?
  14. What is the procedure followed for renewal of MHRD scholarship?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship?
  16. What should be done for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarship?
  17. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  18. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
21st June 2016, 02:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get scholarship while doing BCA graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello....

Im like to know about the procedure for getting scholarship in a good college for new admission in bca 1st year... Course... Plz... Give me full procedure for getting scholarship...? I need to get the scholarship to study further as its not possible without it.

Please help!

You are eligible for scholarships provided by government and private institutions. The aspirant has to apply either online or offline as per the requirements. You can also apply for state government scholarships. You can also get help from your college or from your seniors for the same. There are various private organizations providing scholarships for the poor students. You can apply online for these scholarships. There are organizations like LIC, IOC, ONGC etc providing scholarships. You can find the details in the internet also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?