10th September 2011, 02:10 PM
Muhammed Unais

How to get Scholarship being a candidate of B.Sc in Food Technology?

how to get the scholarship to a Bsc Food technology student?
i am in need ofmoney so trying for scholarship.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Scholarship to study M.Tech in abroad for B.Tech(Food Technology) student?
  3. Can I get a job as an organic chemistry after BSc in food technology? Can I do M.Tech after BSc in Food Technology?
  4. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for being eligible for scholarship while doing Food science and technology?
  6. How to do B.Tech in food technology after doing BSc in Food Technology
  7. How to get a job after studying BSc Food Technology and B.Tech food technology?
  8. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  9. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  10. Ph.D in biotechnology after M.Sc in Food technology? List of institutes conducting entrance for Ph.D with scholarship?
  11. M.Sc in Food Technology is possible after B.Sc in Nutrition & Food Technology? What are career opportunities after that? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to get scholarship in Ph.D(Food Science/Food Technology/Food Process Engineering) in abroad universities? How can I apply for the course?
  13. After BSc in Microbial Food Technology can I do M.Tech in Food Technology? What is the procedure to apply and further scope?
  14. Qualification required for the post of Assistant Professor in Food Technology?
  15. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  16. B.Sc in Nutrition and Food Science graduate can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  17. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  18. Job opportunities after B.Sc and diploma in Food Technology?
13th August 2017, 10:43 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to get Scholarship being a candidate of B.Sc in Food Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammed Unais View Post
how to get the scholarship to a Bsc Food technology student?
i am in need ofmoney so trying for scholarship.
Dear Aspirant,

Being a candidate of B.Sc course in Food Technology, sure you can get the scholarship if you are suffering from money problem & indeed of money. Just look at the below mentioned scholarship program & it's eligibility standard.

-> The Department of higher education, Ministry of Human resource development government of India have a scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students.

-> The objective of this scheme is to provide financial support to those students that are talent & deserving reward or praise search and having family income of less than Rs.6 lacs per annum

-> This Scholarship is given so that candidate can afford their day to day expenses while pursuing their studies. To apply for scholarship under this scheme candidates should have completed 12th with 80% marks from recognized board of education and further doing regular course.

-> Note, If candidate availing benefit of any other scholarships then he/she will not be eligible to apply for scholarship under this scheme. Candidate can get Rs. 10,000/- per year under in this scholarship scheme & scholarship amount will be credit directly into the bank account of candidate.

-> To apply for scholarship candidate must have Adhaar card, if don't have adhaar then apply for Adhaar at Aadhaar enrollment centre &till the time Aadhaar is assigned, you can use Aadhaar enrollment Slip, Voter, identity card, Permanent Account Number, Passport, Driving License as an alternative ID proof.

-> Candidate can apply for this scholarship scheme Online through the Govt. national Scholarship portal :http://www.scholarships.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?