3rd March 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get education loan for B.Tech student of NIT whose father is working in Abroad?

Hello friends, I have got admission in NIT, Durgapur for my B.Tech program. I have selected Mechanical Engineering. I want to take loan for my education. I have submitted the admission fee and 1st semester fee. But the problem is my father is working in Abroad and my mother passed away along time ago. I have only me left in my family. In this situation how can I get education loan? I need of loan for my education otherwise I have to stop my education. So, help me please.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get an education loan for B.Tech student of VIT whose father is working in Abroad?
  2. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  3. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  4. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?
  5. Is it difficult to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course if my father is working in Abroad?
  6. Procedure to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Canada?
  7. List of Banks or Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  8. Can my father become a guarantor against an Education Loan if I am a married woman? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Education loan to study BTech in National Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  10. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
  11. Can I apply to get Education Loan on my father's name to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  13. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  14. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  16. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  17. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?

26th March 2018, 08:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get education loan for B.Tech student of NIT whose father is working in Abroad?

You can apply for education loan, if you have got confirmed admission at NIT, Durgapur. Just make sure that you have a guarantor to support your education loan application.

If your father is willing to become your guarantor and he has enough collateral to support the loan, then surely you will get it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?