25th February 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get an education loan for B.Tech student of VIT whose father is working in Abroad?

Hello friends, I have got admission in VIT for my B.Tech program. I have selected Civil Engineering. I want to take education loan for my B.Tech. I have submitted the admission fee and 1st semester fee. But the problem is my father is working in Abroad and my mother passed away a long time ago. I have only me left in my family. In this situation how can I get education loan? I need of loan for my education otherwise I have to stop my education. So, help me please.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get education loan for B.Tech student of NIT whose father is working in Abroad? -- [New]
  2. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  3. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  4. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?
  5. Is it difficult to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course if my father is working in Abroad?
  6. Procedure to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Canada?
  7. List of Banks or Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  8. Can my father become a guarantor against an Education Loan if I am a married woman? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
  10. Can I apply to get Education Loan on my father's name to study MBA in Abroad?
  11. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  12. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  13. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  15. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  16. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  18. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan of my brother taken by my father?
5th March 2018, 04:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get an education loan for B.Tech student of VIT whose father is working in Abroad?

You need to have a guarantor for your education loan. If your father is earning abroad, then also there isn't any issue. You have to provide the bank some security or collateral.

If you have good enough collateral, then banks wouldn't have any issue in giving your an education loan.
6th March 2018, 10:41 AM
devaezhil
Junior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get an education loan for B.Tech student of VIT whose father is working in Abroad?

Its important to produce the security documents to banks in order to get any type of loans. For educational loans its mandatory that your parents or any guardian should sign the papers.

The loan will be given in your name and what is more important is that you have to complete all the papers in the first semester to get the fees for the second semester.

Any Arrears will fetch negative impact and bank will show reluctance in giving you the subsequent years fees.

Banks have different procedures, its better to go to bank directly and explain your situation and seek clarification is the best option.
6th March 2018, 10:42 AM
devaezhil
Junior Member+

Its important to produce the security documents to banks in order to get any type of loans. For educational loans its mandatory that your parents or any guardian should sign the papers.

The loan will be given in your name and what is more important is that you have to complete all the papers in the first semester to get the fees for the second semester.

Any Arrears will fetch negative impact and bank will show reluctance in giving you the subsequent years fees.

Banks have different procedures, its better to go to bank directly and explain your situation and seek clarification is the best option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?