3rd November 2017, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Can a BAMS student get education loan from Punjab National Bank? What are the requirements for it?

I am studying in 1st year of BAMS course in Gaya, Bihar and want to can I get education loan from Punjab National Bank? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What amount I will get in Punjab National Bank education loan facility? Requirements to apply?
  2. Concession in Punjab National Bank Education Loan for an SC candidate?
  3. Does Punjab National Bank offers an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by Punjab National Bank?
  5. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US?
  6. Education loan for BAMS course?
  7. Does PNB provides education loan to study CA course? What are the requirements for it?
  8. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank for BCA course?
  10. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in Punjab National Bank?
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank for BPharma course? -- [New]
  12. Benefits of Education Loan offered in Punjab National Bank?
  13. Details of various Education Loan schemes offered by Punjab National Bank? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Does Punjab National Bank offer an Education Loan to study Diploma in Architecture course?
  15. Securities against an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study BTech?
  16. Details of Interest rates for Education Loan of Punjab National Bank?
  17. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  18. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
5th November 2017, 12:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BAMS student get education loan from Punjab National Bank? What are the requirements for it?

Yes, you can get an education loan from Punjab National Bank for pursuing BAMS course. You should have secured admission in BAMS course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan. To apply for an education loan, you have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, ID Proof, Address Proof, Income Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. To get an education in of more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, the Collateral security documents related to property needs to be submitted to bank for processing your education loan.
13th August 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a BAMS student get education loan from Punjab National Bank? What are the requirements for it?

Can a BAMS student apply for study loan in SBI in punjab? What are the requirements?
13th September 2018, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Can a bams student get education loan from Punjab national Bank if he/she is pursuing bams from the other state??And does Punjab national Bank provide education loan for management seats??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?