7th January 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?

Hello
My daughter doing her mbbs in second year from lokmanyamuncipalcollge, sion for some reason she forgot to submit the scholarship form for first year of mbbs. She got 70% in first mbbs. Goverment college provide scholarship who get more than 65%. So many student already got it. Please tell me what should I do now?

16th January 2015, 06:57 PM
anair

Default Re: Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?

The scholarship is for bonafide students in their first year. The scholarship is based on the student's performance in classes 10th and 12th besides the qualifying exam score. So the first year marks does not matter. Of course many students who got it applied in their 1st year. However, some colleges have extra sponsorship from different sources. You need to check with your college authorities if such an opportunity exists in your daughter's college. Otherwise, the government scholarship is only for 1st year students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?