30th October 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship for making career in Network Security?

I want to make a career in Network Security field. I want to study BE (Computer) course for this.? So tell me the procedure to avail scholarship for this?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get scholarship in Punjab University for doing Masters?
  2. What is ethical hacking? Which are the institutes and what are the requirements for this course?
  3. Scope and salary of an ethical hacker? I want to become a professional ethical hacker -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Syllabus and reference books for CDAC exam for B.E. ECE students
  5. What is the scope after MCA course in correspondence?
  6. How to get project on network security?
  7. Can I do C-DAC course after one year experience in Mechanical field?
  8. Is Information Security branch not affiliated? Why can't I get GATE scholarship with after having opted for Information Security course?
  9. Which course should I choose in PG while pursuing B.E in ECE
  10. Need information about getting scholarship for MS in Cyber Law and Security?
  11. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Network Security) in Karunya University being a B.Sc(Electronics) student?
  12. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship?
  15. How much amount do I have to pay for MBA course? What is the hostel fee and highest salary package?
  16. DOEACC B Level-Network Management & Information Security Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  18. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
26th September 2022, 12:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship for making career in Network Security?

Some of cyber security scholarship are

Navy Information Assurance Scholarship
CIA Undergraduate Scholarship Program

There are scholarship available for undergraduate, postgraduate as well as women

After getting excellent grades in your last qualifying exam , start looking for scholarship opportunities , start writing essays .
Find courses and activities which prepare you for your expected college major.
After being satisfied one can fill the application form online or offline as per the case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?