10th September 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Network Security) in Karunya University being a B.Sc(Electronics) student?

Dear Friends,
I am studying B.Sc in Electronics and I want to do M.Sc in Network Security in Karunya University. Kindly tell me what I have to do for admission? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities for MSc in Chemistry Honors and their ranks? How to get admission? How to prepare for the exam?
  2. Is it good to study B.Tech ECE in Karunya University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How good are the jobs prospects of Architecture course? How are the placements and how much is the salary?
  4. Can I get Aerospace Engineering in Karunya University? I have scored 1199 rank in KEE
  5. Is B.Sc electronics degree equivalent to diploma in EEE?
  6. Previous years question papers of Karunya University?
  7. Can I enter in M.Tech mechanical after completing B.E in Karunya University
  8. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  9. What is the procedure to get scholarship in Punjab University for doing Masters?
  10. Will I get CSE or IT branch in Karunya University after scoring 1837 in KEE?
  11. How to do masters in Homeland Security from USA? I am a graduate student
  12. Is Karunya University good for doing Aerospace Engineering? Can I get good job placements after passing the course?
  13. How good is Karunya University for Mechanical engineering?
  14. Karunya University Civil Engineering- Mechanics of Solids Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  16. Is there diploma in computer engineering course available after 10th in Karunya University, Coimbatore?
  17. How can I write CDS after engineering in karunya university Coimbatore 2nd year
  18. Karunya University Civil Engineering- Water Supply Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
20th September 2015, 12:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Network Security) in Karunya University being a B.Sc(Electronics) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am studying B.Sc in Electronics and I want to do M.Sc in Network Security in Karunya University. Kindly tell me what I have to do for admission? Waiting for your reply.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Network Security after completing B.Sc in Electronics. Those candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree in concerned discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized are eligible. Apart from this the candidate required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Karunya University. The Important notification regarding M.Sc in Network Security will be updated in the official website of the Karunya University. Please, go through the admission process,

Admission Procedure:

-Applicants are required to submit the filled application form through online or counter office of the Karunya University.
-Appear in the written exam conducted by the Karunya University.
-Appear in the Interview conducted by HOD.

Official website - http://www.karunya.edu/ca/admissions12/academic.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?