13th October 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for MBA aspirant?

Hello Sir, I want to apply an education loan in Karnataka Bank. I want to study MBA. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements also for applying in the same.

27th November 2018, 09:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for MBA aspirant?

You can apply for an Education Loan in Karnataka Bank online through Vidya Lakshmi Portal of the Government. Also you can apply by visiting the nearest Karnataka bank branch. You have to meet with a bank representative with the necessary loan documents and have to complete the application form.

Requirements to apply:

Duly filled application form,

Copy of admission letter,

Mark/grade sheet of qualifying exam,

Two passport size photographs,

Statement of cost of study,

Proof of identity,

Proof of residence,

Student/Co-borrower/ guarantor's Bank statement of Salary account for last 6 months,

Statement of borrower’s assets/liabilities.

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th January 2019 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?