9th June 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Central Bank of India for BTech course?

I want to apply an education loan in Central Bank of India. I want to study BTech. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements also for applying in the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Central Bank of India?
  3. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  4. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme?
  5. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Dena Bank for BTech aspirant?
  6. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in Central Bank of India?
  7. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Central Bank of India?
  8. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Indian Bank for BBA course?
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at Dena Bank?
  10. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at CBI to study MBA?
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for B.Pharma course?
  12. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan for BTech aspirant?
  14. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Central Bank of India? Disbursement process of loan?
  15. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Central Bank of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  17. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Axis Bank to study BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges? -- [Most Discussed]
15th June 2018, 09:36 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Central Bank of India for BTech course?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Central Bank of India for pursuing B.Tech course, you should have secured admission in B.Tech course in a Government recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan in Central Bank of India through the bank official website or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch.
15th June 2018, 02:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Central Bank of India for BTech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply an education loan in Central Bank of India. I want to study BTech. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements also for applying in the same.

Students have to contact the Central Bank of India branch or can call toll free number (1800 22 1911) for applying education loan in Central Bank of India. Students can also download the education loan application from the Central Bank of India website. Students should be an Indian National and should have obtained admission to the BTech course through entrance test or merit based selection process to get education loan in Central Bank of India. Students have to provide necessary security for the education loan. Students who got admission under management quota also get education loan in Central Bank of India. Students can find the details in the Central Bank of India education loan website link given Click Here
16th June 2018, 10:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Central Bank of India, you should have secured admission to B.Tech course in a recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan in Central Bank of India through online at the bank official website https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in...vidyarthi.aspx or directly by visiting the bank branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?