14th April 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MCA course?

I want to take loan from United Bank of India for studying MCA course. I have an account in UBI that is why I want to apply for loan there. Can anyone tell me how can I proceed? What is the terms and conditions?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in UBI?
  2. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBA course?
  4. Procedure to apply for education loan in United Bank of India? Terms and conditions for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study MBBS course?
  6. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  7. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Terms and Conditions of Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  9. Terms & Conditions under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Terms & Conditions under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  12. Terms & Conditions of Corporation Bank Education Loan? Procedure to apply?
  13. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  15. Does Federal Bank of India give education loan to study Hotel Management course? Terms and conditions for it?
  16. Terms & Conditions of Loan disbursement under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. Terms and Conditions of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  18. Which Authority controls an Education Loan System in India? Terms and Conditions to apply?
11th May 2018, 01:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take loan from United Bank of India for studying MCA course. I have an account in UBI that is why I want to apply for loan there. Can anyone tell me how can I proceed? What is the terms and conditions?

Indian students who secured admission to MCA course through entrance test or merit based selection process are eligible to apply for education loans in United Bank of India. The MCA course must be conducted by reputed institutions for getting education loan from United Bank of India (UBI). Students can contact the UBI branch for applying education loan. They can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India. There is no margin for loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs and for above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% margin for studies in India. Students have to provide necessary security for the education loans based on loan amount. Students can find the details in the UBI website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?