18th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?

Sir,
I am thinking to apply an Education Loan for my Abroad studies in Allahabad Bank. So, I would like to know about the subsidy scheme of this Bank under an Education Loan scheme. Can you please tell me about the subsidy scheme of this Bank? Please tell me asap!

23rd July 2016, 10:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?

Subsidies are given on various factors and varies time to time. It also depends on various policies of central government. Since you are taking education loan from Allahabad bank, so you should consult the branch manager of the concerned branch from which seeking education loan to know the subsidies available and the one for which you are eligible. In general, subsidies are given on :-

- Interest served during the entire study period.
- Co-borrower being a senior citizen of India
- Student being a girl
27th October 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I availed education loan and now started repayment, but I surprised to note that there is no interest subsidy was credited to my loan account during moratorium period, I had fulfilled the formalities to avail the subsidy. What i will do for subsidy ?

Thank You....
3rd July 2019, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i am applying for education loan for bhmct course through management quota and since Allahabad bank online site is showing that i am eligible for this loan, can u tell me about my eligibility for loan and my selected university is aicte approved as required for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?