5th August 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to appear for Olympiad? I am in class 5th in ICSE board

my son Ashutosh Sharma is in class 5 in ICSE board.Iwanna know the appearing procedure in OLMPAID.

23rd February 2013, 06:10 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: What is the procedure to appear for Olympiad? I am in class 5th in ICSE board

Dear Sharma
you are eligible to write olympiad examination since all students from Class1-class12 are eligible for this examination. The relevant information regarding this exam is sent to the schools all over the country along with prospectus and registration forms and posters again. To know more details contact your school teachers or go through the website www.sofworld.org
If your school as no information regarding this just contact the below address through email they will send you the application forms to your school . for more details about the exam related to syllabus and all just go through above official website.
Email : [email protected]
Telefax : 0124-4951200, 209 Mobile: 09312680857
Admin Office : IIIrd Floor Plot 99, Sec - 44, Gurgaon - 122003 (Haryana)
Regd Office : B-8, Taj Apartment, Ring Road, Adjacent Safdurjung Hospital, New Delhi - 110029
All the best.
23rd February 2013, 06:12 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: What is the procedure to appear for Olympiad? I am in class 5th in ICSE board

Dear
your son eligible to write olympiad examination. since all students from Class1-class12 are eligible for this examination. The relevant information regarding this exam is sent to the schools all over the country along with prospectus and registration forms and posters again. To know more details contact school teachers or go through the website www.sofworld.org
If the school as no information regarding this just contact the below address through email they will send you the application forms to your school . for more details about the exam related to syllabus and all just go through above official website.
Email : [email protected]
Telefax : 0124-4951200, 209 Mobile: 09312680857
Admin Office : IIIrd Floor Plot 99, Sec - 44, Gurgaon - 122003 (Haryana)
Regd Office : B-8, Taj Apartment, Ring Road, Adjacent Safdurjung Hospital, New Delhi - 110029
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?