21st September 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for 5th ICSE student? Procedure to apply?

Hi,
I want to know that is there any scholarship for class 5th student of ICSE Board? If yes, how to apply for that? Please tell me the procedure. Kindly let me know the details.

20th August 2017, 02:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for 5th ICSE student? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to know that is there any scholarship for class 5th student of ICSE Board? If yes, how to apply for that? Please tell me the procedure. Kindly let me know the details.

Students after completion of 5th ICSE board can apply for scholarships through their school or directly. They can contact their school office for applying scholarships. Students can also apply for a scholarship like National Scholarship Exam (NSE) after completion of 5th class. National Scholarship Exam (NSE) is conducted by the National Institute of Career Education. Students can apply online for the scholarships. Last date of application is 30th September 2017 and examinations will be held on 17th December 2017. The National Scholarship Exam website link is given Click Here

10th March 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for 5th ICSE student? Procedure to apply?

How to get merit scholarship in icse syllabus forclass6?

6th July 2022, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that is there any scholarship for class 5th student of ICSE Board
? If yes, how to apply for that?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?