1st April 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Cardiff University for B.Tech 3rd year General student?

Sir
Currently I am pursuing my 3rd year of B.Tech.
I belongs to a General category student.
I want to study MS in Cardiff University.
Kindly tell me about requirements for
applying for Education Loan from Bank?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  2. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  3. What amount I will get in Punjab National Bank education loan facility? Requirements to apply?
  4. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  5. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  7. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? What are the requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  10. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  11. Can I pursue MS(Computer Science) from Abroad on the basis of 3 years degree or I will have to study one more year? Will bank give loan if I am a meritorious student?
  12. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  17. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE? -- [New]
9th April 2015, 11:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Cardiff University for B.Tech 3rd year General student?

Requirements for applying for Education loan :-

- You need to have good academic background.
- You should get admission in an institute which is well recognized and reputed along with having good exposure facilities.
- You should have valid entrance exam score card and admission confirmation letter.
- You should have a stable family income source.
- You have to comply with the terms and conditions of the concerned bank to get your education loan sanctioned. You can take loan upto 20 lakhs for your study abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?