25th July 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech from Oxford University after passing 10th from CBSE board with 9.4 CGPA

sir,i pass class 10th from cbse board with 9.4 cgpa.and in this time i am in class 12th from cbse board.and i want to do b.tech from oxford university or similar university .so,plz guide me and tell me about scholarship held by oxford university or other universities outside india

Related Questions:
  1. Information about scholarship at Oxford University for B.Tech?
  2. Pursuing engineering from Oxford and related universities after 12th CBSE?
  3. What can I do after passing CBSE in 10th board? My CGPA is 5.8 -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  5. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  6. How can I get admission in Oxford after passing 10th with CBSE
  7. What are the scholarships I can get after completing 10th in CBSE board with 9.8 CGPA?
  8. Am I eligible for any foreign school with scholarship after passing with 7.4 CGPA in class 10th CBSE board/
  9. Is it beneficial to do B.Tech in IIT instead of University of Oxford?
  10. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  11. What is the CBSE board syllabus? I have 7.4 CGPA in class 10th
  12. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 7.11 CGPA IN 10th standard?
  13. Can I apply for Merit Scholarship if secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE and 87.6% in 12th CBSE?
  14. Am I eligible to study MS(Computer Science) in University of Oxford after completing B.Tech(CSE)? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  15. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  16. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 9 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  17. Will I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th CBSE board exam?
  18. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
28th October 2012, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech from Oxford University after passing 10th from CBSE board with 9.4 CGPA

sir plz give the datesheet of cbse tenth class board
23rd April 2013, 06:10 PM
pavan koushik

Smile sir i am have just completed my tenth exams,and i am very.........

I am very interested to join the oxford university., and i am sure that i will get 9.0 CGPA. And my doubt is that can i have admission there? Should i continue in the same CBSE or should i prefer for other collages. Is their any entrance exam which i have to qualify for this.
27th July 2013, 09:41 PM
mani padda

Default study in oxford

sir now am in 10thin CBSE Board and it is my passion to study in Oxford.So if i will get good marks in 10th then can i get admission in Oxford.pls. help me
8th August 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech from Oxford University after passing 10th from CBSE board with 9.4 CGPA

sir i want to know that the oxford univesity can get admission after scoring 94% in cbse board examination can i get any scholarship by university oxford
12th November 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

which scholarships are available after cbse 12?what are the requirements?
25th November 2013, 11:26 AM
mohamed_ibm

If you wish to study abroad you have to contact overseas study consultants where you can get details about various universities, location,course duration, fees structure , accomodation etc.
these consultancy services can help regarding the admission .
You can visit the web for the contact address
http://www.imtpconsultants.com/locations

all you need is a passport and various other proof documents like Birth certificate residential certificate.
25th November 2013, 11:27 AM
mohamed_ibm

can you please mention ,for wat u need a scholarship ie; to pursue higher studies or for wat??
18th December 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I am right now in 9th and planning for 10th .I want to join oxford after 10th is there any scholarships for studying in oxford after 10th
1st April 2014, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

ha ha ha Oxford bro so high ambitions am sorry for laughing but i found it funny lol
4th December 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I am very interested to join the Oxford university,and i am sure that i will get 9.2 CGPA in 1oth board,and my present class is 11th in (Pre university in karnataka) ,sir,my passion to study in Oxford ,and my dought is that can i have admission there ? and sir, i am join the Oxford may be so sir help me i get any scholarship by Oxford university...
24th January 2019, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to get admission in MBBS course at Oxford university for a plus 2 pass Candi date from India with good marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?