22nd February 2016, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?

Hello,
i would like to know that i rukhsana,have done m.sc.biotechnolog.can i get scholarship?how can i get?please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get scholarship for MSc Bitoechnology?
  2. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  3. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  4. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  5. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  6. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  7. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  8. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  9. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  10. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  11. Scholarship after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  12. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  13. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  14. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  15. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Rheumatology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  17. How to do MSc in Biotechnology after completing B.E in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Syllabus for ICAR NET Biotechnology? What to do after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?