27th November 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Which scholarship can I get if scored exceptionally well in CBSE 12th?

I had been given exam of class 12th in cbse in year 2013. I want scholarship so which scholarship i have to get if I have scored exceptionally well?

27th December 2014, 10:26 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Which scholarship can I get if scored exceptionally well in CBSE 12th?

If you have exceptionally done well in 12th class then you can apply for CSSS scholarship which is given by the CBSE every year to those students who had scored at least 80% marks in their 12th class. Don't think that if you are not from CBSE board you can't apply. CBSE has given equal share to state boards too. So do not worry if you are belong to other state board. You can still apply for Central Sector Scholarship.

Minimum 80% marks are required for applying for Central Sector Scholarship scheme.Students who are passed in 2013 can apply for scholarships in the year of 2014.

For more information please see the attachment file OR visit Following given website:

http://www.cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/W...holarship.html
Attached Files
File Type: pdf guidelines_csss2014.pdf(805.4 KB, 41 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?