14th April 2013, 11:12 AM
jisana

Can I apply for scholarship after doing full time Ph.D in commerce in Kerala?

I am doing full time Phd in Commerce in Kerala. Can i apply for the scholarship which is provided for those who are doing full time phd in India .I am also eligible for UGC fellowship ie JRF

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in US universities with full scholarship after 12th(Commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a scholarship in PhD from AICTE recognized university after doing M. Pharmacy?
  3. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  4. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D? -- [New]
  6. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  7. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  8. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  9. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  10. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  11. GPAT is beneficial for PhD in Pharmacy? Details about criteria and scholarship?
  12. PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?
  13. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  14. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  15. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  16. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  17. List of Institutions in Kerala offering Ph.D Program in part time and full time basis?
  18. Previous year papers of PhD entrance exam in Kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?