30th March 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for doing higher studies to become a pilot after 12th standard?

I have completed my 12th standard with science and maths which is the main subject for becoming a pilot. Pilot field is very expensive. So I need scholarship to complete my further studies. Salman sir you are the best person and I hope you will help me. Please answer me as soon as possible. Thank you.

31st March 2017, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship for doing higher studies to become a pilot after 12th standard?

Scholarship for getting pilot training is very rare because it has more to do with hands on skills, than merely theoretical knowledge. You can apply for education loan and pay it afterwards, if you are confident about your skills.

Banks will grant you education loan on the basis of collateral security and guarantor. Otherwise, scholarship for this field is very rare.
1st April 2017, 12:21 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship for doing higher studies to become a pilot after 12th standard?

Following are the good scholarship schemes for 12th passed candidates:

CBSC board scholarship scheme: If you score minimum 80% in final exams.

FAEA Scholarship

Central Sector Scheme Scholarship

Indian Oil Academic Scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?