31st December 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Will I get scholarship for higher studies in Engineering after 12th with 93.8%?

Sir, I have passed CBSE 12th class in 2012 with 93.8% marks. will I get a scholarship for higher studies in engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  3. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  4. Which scholarship exam I need to qualify to get free scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  5. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  6. How can I get scholarship for higher studies if secured 89% in 12th Science?
  7. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan if studying B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering?
  9. Scholarship to study higher education for 12th passed student?
  10. How can I apply for scholarship to do higher studies in Maharashtra if secured 75% in 12th Science being an OC candidate?
  11. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  12. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing my higher studies if I got 90%+ marks in 10th and 12th?
  13. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  15. How can I get scholarship for continuing my higher studies if I have scored 9.7 grade in 10th class?
  16. Government scholarship schemes for higher studies in abroad?
  17. How to get scholarship if I am a SC candidate with 76% marks in 12th?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing higher studies in India?
7th January 2016, 06:43 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get scholarship for higher studies in Engineering after 12th with 93.8%?

No, you cannot avail scholarship. As you have passed class 12 three years back. Generally, the scholarship is offered for the present academic year passed candidates only. If you show good performance in academics the respective college itself provides meritorious scholarship every year. But you cannot avail government scholarship.
7th January 2016, 10:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get scholarship for higher studies in Engineering after 12th with 93.8%?

Yes, definitely you can get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Engineering after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 94% marks from a recognised board. But, to get scholarship, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility conditions :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

3. You should get admission to study Engineering course only through entrance examination counselling.

By satisfying the above mentioned conditions, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/, if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Engineering course.
7th January 2016, 11:56 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, Central Sector Scholarship Scheme is offered by Ministry of HRD for meritorious candidates who have scored aggregate greater than cut off fixed by CBSE.

The scholarship amount is Rs 20,000 for Technical and Rs 10,000 for Non-technical courses per year.

But, candidates passed 10+2 in 2015 are not eligible to apply for scholarship now as the last date of application for scholarship is closed. For more information about CSSS scholarship visit at http://www.cbse.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?