9th June 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?

i'm a student of bsc honours stream with the subject anthropology,willing to do my msc course from the cambridge university,uk.kindly tell me what's the percentage of marks should i have to obtain in bsc final examination to get a scholarship programme and please inform me about the admission and qualification criteria of the colleges under cambridge university..

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of Oxford and Cambridge university?
  2. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  3. Is it possible for me to join Cambridge, Oxford and Harvard like universities?
  4. Percentage required in B.Tech to get seat in Cambridge?
  5. Can I get CV Raman College for mechanical branch after scoring 8557 rank?
  6. How to do MS in Cambridge University London?
  7. How should I apply for various merit scholarship entrance exams to get into engineering colleges like Cambridge and MIT?
  8. Chances of admission in Cambridge for B.Tech?
  9. How to do MS from Cambride University after studying B.Tech in Computer Science in NIT Durgapur? Which exam should be passed to get admission in Cambridge University?
  10. In which universities can I get in USA for MS in CS after scoring 820 GRE score?
  11. Eligibility criteria and exams to clear for MS from MIT? MS courses available for Electrical and Electronics student? -- [New]
  12. Do I have a chance to do MS from Cambridge or Harvard University after doing B.Tech in computer science or mechanical from NIT Durgapur? What is the eligibility required? I want to be a scientist
  13. How can we get the seat in the cambridge university as a new scientist in the pharmaceutical clinical trials field?
  14. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  15. Which are the PG courses that can be done after B.Pharmacy? How to apply for it?
  16. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Electronics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do graduation in economics from Cambridge University? I have taken commerce in 12th
  18. How to take admission in Cambridge University under MBA in Pharmacy? I am a undergraduate in bachelors in Pharmacy
11th June 2014, 10:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?

Scholarships are given on extra ordinary performance in the field of academics or on exposure of extra ordinary talent. Scholarships are not given by Cambridge University on account of good result in BSc final examination and that too in India. You need to score the highest marks in the entrance exams based on which they take admission or write some extra ordinary in the language proficiency test. You can also get scholarships while studying in Cambridge University if they acknowledge you as a bright student.

For admission details, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?