18th May 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply in NBHM M.Sc Scholarship?

Sir/Mam
I have completed my B.Sc and taken admission for M.Sc in NIT Nagpur.
I would like to know the details of NBHM M.Sc scholarship.
Kindly tell me the procedure of applying.
Please give reply as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply in DSW Scholarship?
  3. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  5. Detailed information about Scholarship programs for B.Tech student?
  6. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  7. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  9. Detailed information about Scholarship for 7th standard student? Amount to be given in scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nanotechnology & Physics) with scholarship in Japan?
  11. Can I get scholarship to do my studies while doing a Government job?
  12. What is the procedure to apply scholarship for general line graduation course?
  13. Procedure to get scholarship for diploma engineering?
  14. Detailed information about scholarship to study MS in Abroad?
  15. Detailed information about Pre-Matric Scholarship for 8th student?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship to study MBBS in India for a Nepali? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
4th April 2023, 06:23 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply in NBHM M.Sc Scholarship?

Okay, here is the detailed information and procedure to apply for NBHM M.Sc Scholarship:

NBHM or National Board of Higher Mathematics offers scholarships for deserving M.Sc students in mathematics. The scholarship covers tuition fees and a monthly stipend.

Eligibility:
  • You must be enrolled as a regular full-time student in M.Sc mathematics program in an Indian university/college recognized by UGC.
  • Your annual family income should not exceed ₹6 lakhs from all sources.
  • You should have obtained at least 60% marks or CGPA 6.0 on a 10-point scale in B.Sc mathematics.
  • You should have a valid GATE/UGC-NET score in Mathematics. Relaxation of up to 5% in qualifying marks may be given to SC/ST students.

Application procedure:
  • Apply online on the NBHM website scholarship.nbhm.in from 10th March to 20th April. Follow instructions carefully to submit necessary documents.
  • Documents required: Birth certificate, 10+2 and B.Sc marksheets, income certificate, admission letter, SC/ST certificate if applicable, GATE/NET score card, photograph, bank details.
  • No hard copy submission is needed. Online application is sufficient.
  • There are no application fees for applying to NBHM scholarship.

Selection process: Based on the online applications, shortlisted candidates are called for an interview through video conferencing. The interview panel evaluates academic excellence, research aptitude and econmical need. Final selection is based on performance in the interview.

Fellowship amount: The scholarship provides tuition fees up to ₹50,000 per year and a monthly stipend of ₹10,000. The scholarship tenure is for 2 years.

Renewal in second year: Scholars need to secure at least 60% aggregate marks in first year exams and 35 marks out of 60 in NET exam in December to continue the scholarship in the second year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?