1st March 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Will my daughter be considered as local in Telangana state?

My daughter is studied from 6th to 12th standard in Hyderabad. Her previous education is in Andhra Pradesh. Now will she be considered as local in Telangana with respect to EAMCET 2018? And, also is there any requirement for the proof of local candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Which state will be considered as my domicile state?
  2. My daughter passed 10th & 12th from Telangana, whether she can apply for MAH CET 2018 or not?
  3. Which street would be called local for me Andhra Pradesh or Telangana?
  4. How central government (Army) employee's daughter can be treated as Local or Non Local?
  5. Will I be considered as Local/Non Local for EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  7. Whether my daughter will be considered as Local/Non-Local candidate for MH-CET?
  8. Job opportunities after B.Sc Agriculture in the state of Telangana?
  9. Can I get reservation in Telangana, if I am non local candidate?
  10. Got my daughter transferred from other state to Tamil Nadu. Here she will be treated as local or non-local candidate? -- [New]
  11. Will I be considered as local or non local for EAMCET if my father is central governemnt employee?
  12. Will my daughter be considered as local or non local for engineering college admission in Hyderabad if she studied her primary to inter at Vizag?
  13. Will I be considered native of AP if I studied in the state from 10th to 12th?
  14. List of scholarships which we can take for students under non-local quota in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Will I be considered as local or non local after completing my secondary outside AP and others in AP?
  16. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  17. Will I be considered local or non local if done 10th in Bahrain and +2 in Hyderabad?
  18. Will I be considered as local or non local to Hyderabad for ICET counseling?
5th March 2018, 09:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my daughter be considered as local in Telangana state?

To become a local candidate of any state, the candidate should have studied at least 4 years of education in the state. So that the candidate is considered as local candidate.

Since you have studied your 6th to 12th in Hyderabad, you’ll be a local candidate of Hyderabad. You just need to provide the marck sheets of 10th & 12th class.
85% of the reservation will be given for local candidates and 15% of the reservation will be given for non local candidates.
6th March 2018, 09:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your daughter will be considered as local candidate in Telangana state if she has passed her 6th to 12th standard in Hyderabad. Candidates who have studied past 7 years in Telangana state will be considered as a local candidate with respect to EAMCET 2018 examination. No proof is required to prove that you are a local candidate however there will be the educational institute address on your academic certificates related to 10th and 12th standard.
9th December 2021, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

My son is studied from 6th to 12th standard in Hyderabad. His previous education is in Andhra Pradesh. Now will he be considered as local in Telangana with respect to JEE MAINS OR any admissions for higher studies and for job opportunities in Telangana? Nativity certificate of Telangana required for his?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?