8th January 2017, 09:25 AM
Abisha remi

Does J.J College of Architecture accepts admission of other State students or only Maharashtra State students?

Respected Sir, I belong to West Bengal State but I want to pursue my career in Architecture from J.J College of Architecture, Maharashtra. I have heard that other State students cannot apply for admission. I want to know does J.J College of Architecture accepts admission of other State students or only Maharashtra State students? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges in outside which offer Lateral Entry in B.E. for E&TC Diploma student of Maharashtra? Is there concession for other state student?
  2. What is the criteria for CBSE students for admission in engineering in Gujarat State?
  3. Is it necessary to get admission in MBBS through state quota of Maharashtra?
  4. Which board should be preferred - ICSE or Gujarat board?
  5. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  6. What is the fee charged by symbiosis pune for 3 year B.Com Hons?
  7. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I get guidance for PUC Science admission in Karnataka state college?
  9. Can I apply for UPSEE for B.Tech course if I am from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar? What should I fill in the category section of OMR application form?
  10. What are the job opportunities available in private sector for B.Sc Agriculture students?
  11. How may I get admission in B.Ed course in Maharashtra state? I've done graduation from outside Maharashtra
  12. What is the scope of BSc Nursing for Male Nurses in India? What are the government jobs for male nurses in India?
  13. How to do masters in Astrophysics? Which college will be better for me all over Maharashtra state?
  14. Does Vivekananda college for commerce have campus recruitment? What is the quota in admission for students from different states?
  15. When state counselling of Chandigarh state will start for engineering students?
  16. Reservation in NEET for Kashmiri students who have studied 10th and 12th out of the state?
  17. Procedure involved to get admission in Maharashtra state engineering college?
  18. Which Board is easier to study 11th Commerce among GSEB and CBSE if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?