16th December 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship to study in US being a rural student with a category of 3B and have scored 84% in PUC science?

I have scored 84% in 2nd puc science and my income is 11000 and am from rural and my category is 3b and am going to study be in US. Will I get any scholarship? Please inform if possible.

28th December 2015, 11:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship to study in US being a rural student with a category of 3B and have scored 84% in PUC science?

You can get scholarship from the US institute in which you are seeking admission. However, admission is given only when you are able to proof your financial stability. Scholarships are given basically on the basis of performance in the entrance exam based on which they take admission. However, it will not cover all the expense. Hence it is recommended that you go for education loan from any bank in India to meet the expense of your studies in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?