20th March 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study M.Tech if scored 18.67 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?

Hello Sir,
I am Sarbajeet Kaur, I have scored 18.67 marks in Gate,
and the cut off for the same for SC category was 16.67.
Can I get scholarship after getting admitted in M.Tech?
Please reply reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study M.Tech if scored 18.67 marks in GATE being a SC candidate? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  3. Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?
  5. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  6. Detailed information about Scholarships to study M.Tech through GATE?
  7. Can I study M.Tech with scholarship in Abroad through GATE scorecard?
  8. Can I get admission for M.Tech in IIT having scored 34.33 marks in GATE Exam with a score of 348 being a candidate from SC category?
  9. Possibilities for admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in CSE GATE? Where can I avail the scholarship?
  10. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  11. Am I eligible to study M.Tech in Anna University if scored 36.717 marks in TANCET and 22.67 marks in GATE?
  12. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  13. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  14. Will I be able to qualify in GATE if scored 38 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?
  15. Job in IOCL for SC candidate who has scored 21 marks in GATE?
  16. Can I get MHRD scholarship to study M.Tech in JNTU, Osmania University or CBIT? Eligibility to apply? Is there any interview scheduled for scholarship?
  17. Can I apply CBSE merit scholarship for my PG course also?
  18. Can I get any Scholarship after scoring 582772 in GATE Exam being a candidate from ST category?
26th March 2015, 04:31 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study M.Tech if scored 18.67 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?

Yes you can get Scholarship as you are get GATE qualified although you are an SC Candidate.
A GATE qualified student when studying M.Tech has the option to apply to teach the Undergraduate Students.
Once you teach the Undergraduate Students you will be eligible to get a very good Scholarship from the University from where you will be pursuing your M.Tech.
You will have to apply to teach those students and have to get yourself selected by the panel of Interviewers who will be there to select the GATE qualified Students from which a few of the Students will be selected to teach the Under Graduate Students and once you get yourself selected then you will be able to get a very high Scholarship.
So just study hard and once you have done that you will be in very good stead and you will be in a very good condition.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?