26th February 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for MCA 1st semester student of Pune University?

sir
m doing mca in 1st semester
from pune university
sir i want to get scholarship
so please help me to know
which are the scholarship for me?
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarships available for MCA student?
  2. Scholarships to apply for MBA 1st semester student of Pune?
  3. LLM question papers of semester 1st of Pune University
  4. What scholarships I can get with 85% of marks up to 4th semester of MCA?
  5. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  6. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Graphics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Basic Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Can I apply for companies after clearing the backlog of 1st sem in 3rd sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. University of Pune, B.Tech, 1st Semester-Applied Science-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. MCA 1st semester question papers of Bharathiar University?
  11. Am I eligible for MCA from Pune University or IP University after taking admission in direct 3rd semester lateral entry?
  12. Is MCA(Management) good or MCA(Sci) for BSc computer science student? What is the difference between both? List of college of MCA(Management) in Pune University?
  13. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  14. Delhi University MCA 1st Year Second Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Rules and regulations for Internship program annexed by Mumbai University for MCA 6th semester student?
  16. University of Pune- B. Tech 1st Semester- Basic Civil and Environmental Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Syllabus of MCA 1st semester? What is the exam pattern?
  18. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
29th May 2017, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available for MCA 1st semester student of Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
m doing mca in 1st semester
from pune university
sir i want to get scholarship
so please help me to know
which are the scholarship for me?
waiting for your reply

Pune University MCA students can apply for various scholarships. Most of the scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of marks scored and student’s family income. List of scholarships available for MCA 1st semester student of Pune University is given below;

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

NTPC Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST students - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?