28th February 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for CSS Scholarship for 27 years old candidate?

Hello
I want to know about age limit for CSS Scholarship.
I have come to know that age
relaxation has been now 30 years.
Now I am 27 and in this month.
So, I am eligible for applying or not?

29th May 2017, 01:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for CSS Scholarship for 27 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want to know about age limit for CSS Scholarship.
I have come to know that age
relaxation has been now 30 years.
Now I am 27 and in this month.
So, I am eligible for applying or not?

Sorry, you are not eligible for Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students with 27 years of age. The CSS Scholarship is awarded to students belongs to the age group of 18 to 25 years. About 50% of the scholarships would be earmarked for girls. Student’s family income should be less than Rs 6 Lakh per year (Non Creamy Layer). Those students who are in the age group of over 25 years can apply for other scholarships. Students can check the details in the National Scholarship Portal. National Scholarship Portal website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?