4th January 2016, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study M.Tech for M.Sc(Chemistry) 2nd year student?

Hi,
I'm studying 2nd year M.Sc(Chemistry). Can I study M.Tech with scholarship after my M.Sc? I'm coming from poor family because I need details about scholarship? Thank you sir.

20th July 2023, 04:53 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Scholarships available to study M.Tech for M.Sc(Chemistry) 2nd year student?

Yes, there are scholarships available to study M.Tech for M.Sc(Chemistry) 2nd year students. Some of the scholarships that you may be eligible for include:
  • DST-INSPIRE Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) to students who are pursuing an M.Tech. degree in a science-related field. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and a research allowance.

• SRF-UGC Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the University Grants Commission (UGC) to students who are pursuing an M.Tech. degree in a science-related field. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and a research allowance.

• National Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMS): This scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to students who have scored well in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and a research allowance.

• IIT Bombay Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay to students who are pursuing an M.Tech. degree at the institute. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and a research allowance.

• IISc Bangalore Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Indian Institute of Science Bangalore to students who are pursuing an M.Tech. degree at the institute. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and a research allowance.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

In addition to these scholarships, there are also many private scholarships that you may be eligible for. You can find information about these scholarships online or by contacting the organizations that offer them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?