sir
my daughter is studing m.b.b.s 2nd year from
shadan medical college hyderabad
i am planning to get her to abroad
for more study.....
can you give me some idea.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  2. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  3. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad? -- [New]
  5. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  6. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  7. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  8. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  9. Does this a right decision of giving SAT Exam and do graduation from abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc Physics?
  10. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  11. Continuing B.Tech Abroad after 2nd year?
  12. Is there any possibility to go abroad while studying in 2nd year ECE?
  13. How should I study MBBS in abroad?
  14. B.Sc Nursing student can get lateral entry into 2nd year of MBBS? Which institute has such provision?
  15. Is this possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year of MBBS in abroad after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  17. How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student?
  18. Courses available in abroad for M.Com last year student?
25th November 2014, 11:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study Abroad for MBBS 2nd year student?

It is good to see that you are in support of your daughter's higher education. She can complete her MBBS from India and then can definitely go for higher education abroad. In order to go for the top medical schools for MD course in countries like UK, USA she has to give and score very good marks in the following entrance exams :-

- USMLE OR MCAT
- TOEFL/IELTS

Even there are consultants and agents who have tie-ups with universities and one can get direct admission through them.
19th December 2020, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study Abroad for MBBS 2nd year student?

2 physics chemistry biology completed b.tech bio technoloty need to do mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?