25th January 2015, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships for B.Tech 3rd year student of Deemed University?

hello
i am currrently pursuing my b.tech 3rd yr in a deemed universiy in chennai.... is there any scholarship available for me in tamilnadu..??? i belong to BC category..... i got 92% in my 12h board exam... and in college i have 85%.... plz.. give me some idea.... help me to get some scholarship... plz.. help me...

11th April 2018, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships for B.Tech 3rd year student of Deemed University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i am currrently pursuing my b.tech 3rd yr in a deemed universiy in chennai.... is there any scholarship available for me in tamilnadu..??? i belong to BC category..... i got 92% in my 12h board exam... and in college i have 85%.... plz.. give me some idea.... help me to get some scholarship... plz.. help me...

Students who are studying in the 3rd year of the BTech course in the Deemed University can contact their university for scholarships. Usually, scholarships are awarded to students from the first year of the BTech course based on the marks scored in 10+2 and family income. Therefore, it is very difficult to get any scholarship in the 3rd year of the BTech course. Students can apply for some private scholarships or can contact their college office for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?