6th March 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships which funds full amount for B.Tech course for OBC-A student?

Hello everyone,
I am doing B.Tech and also
I belong to OBC-A category.
I want to fill up that scholarship
which I get amount for my full B.Tech course
at one time. So, kindly tell me about such scholarship.

28th March 2018, 02:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships which funds full amount for B.Tech course for OBC-A student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am doing B.Tech and also
I belong to OBC-A category.
I want to fill up that scholarship
which I get amount for my full B.Tech course
at one time. So, kindly tell me about such scholarship.

There are many scholarships awarded to students for studying BTech course. It is not possible to get the full amount of fee as a scholarship. In general, scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of merit and family income. The amount of scholarship differs from one organization to another. There are various government and private organizations / institutions offering scholarships to deserving students. Those students belonging to OBC-A category and studying BTech, can apply for various scholarships either online or offline as per the requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?